- NEWS: For Second Year, Mulberry Taxes Drop; Budget Also Down
- What’s New in Community Development?
- Mulberry “Fine Swine At The Pit” – Friday Oct 10th and Saturday Oct 11th, 2014
- NEWS! Mulberry Post Office Renamed for Local Man Killed in Ft. Hood Shooting
- NEWS: Mulberry Commission Aims To Cut Taxes by 14 Percent
The City of Mulberry has long been known as the Phosphate Capital of the world. It is home to the Mulberry Phosphate Museum which houses an outstanding collection of fossilized remains, area memorabilia, and educational exhibits on the Phosphate Industry.
The Public Library has been serving the residents of Mulberry, FL and Polk County for over 60 years. In addition to providing DVDs, books, CDs, VHS, e-books, audio books for check out, the library offers programs and services such as crafts, story-times, clubs, homework help and SAT prep.