- SR 60 Roadway and Rail Road Crossing Improvement Project
- City to Lower Taxes – 2nd Year in a Row
- Planning Board Meeting – Wednesday, August 27, 2014 5:30 PM
- Public Notice: Regular City Commission Meeting – Thursday, Sep., 4, 2014 at 6:00 PM
- Public Notice: Tentative Budget and Millage Hearing – Thursday, Sep., 4, 2014, 5:00 PM
The City of Mulberry has long been known as the Phosphate Capital of the world. It is home to the Mulberry Phosphate Museum which houses an outstanding collection of fossilized remains, area memorabilia, and educational exhibits on the Phosphate Industry.
The Public Library has been serving the residents of Mulberry, FL and Polk County for over 60 years. In addition to providing DVDs, books, CDs, VHS, e-books, audio books for check out, the library offers programs and services such as crafts, story-times, clubs, homework help and SAT prep.